- The stipulations of the nondisclosure agreement;
- The definition of sensitive data or secret information in the agreement;
- The responsibilities of the person or party obtaining the confidential information;
- The period that the nondisclosure agreement is enforceable and legal; and
- The consequences of violating the nondisclosure agreement.
A nondisclosure agreement is an important contract. Consulting and attaining the professional services of an experienced corporate attorney in Los Angeles such as Afshin Hakim of Hakim Law Group will help develop an effective NDA for business relationships involving sensitive and confidential information about your company, its service, or product.
For further information about nondisclosure agreements and how they can safeguard your business please contact Hakim Law Group, leading business law firm in Los Angeles, at (310) 993-2203 or visit www.HakimLawGroup.com.